At 400 m. upon the sea, in a fascinating natural position overlooking Sorrento peninsula and the bay of Naples, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. This charming and historic setting, once a monastery, is nestled between the sky and the sea.
As you walk through the stone archway into the main courtyard you feel as though you have stepped back in time and be taken back to the South Italy of the grand tour. The whole place could be a setting for a Fellini film.
For centuries the monastery held a spiritual magic – that magic is still felt in the twenty first century. The present descendants of Giusso family now invite you to enjoy their hospitality and the beauty and fascination of this historical site.
A special place for your wedding in Italy
If you are looking for something different and not for everyone, Villa Giusso is the answer: it is fascinating and offers a unique slice of Italian history.
- room after room, an endless discover finishing on the attic where is organized a sort of family’s museum with a collection of 18th century objects
- bedrooms full of romance with original iron-beds and 18th century furnishings.
- a scenic stone colonnade
- Relax and silence
- Delicious cuisine
- enthralling views over Sorrento coast, glorious herb perfumed garden, suggestive paths and the surrounding silvered olive groves
- incredible stone terrace: from this vantage point the view is absolutely mesmerising. Ischia, Capri and Naples rise from a shimmering bright blue sea, or sink subdued against a Mediterranean sunset
- Its closeness to Pompei, Capri, Sorrento e Amalfi coast
We completely organize everything in any particular to make this day like a dream
As you walk through the stone archway into the main courtyard you feel as though you have stepped back in time and be taken back to the South Italy of the grand tour.
- There is a hall where guests could dance: music is permitted until midnight and sometimes later in accordance with the owner;
- wedding specific services on request for a supplement: floral decorations, music of all kinds, hairdresser, massage, photograph
- in the main foresteria, the bigger building , where in the past monks gived hospitality to travellers, the bedrooms are full of romance with original iron-beds and 18th century furnishings.
“Dolce far niente” lovers could stop on the park, on the shadows of centennial oak trees… and relax on the incredible stone terrace overlooking the Bay of Naples.
For ramblers, Villa Giusso is very well situated to explore the hidden treasures of the Amalfi and Sorrento coasts along beautiful walks such as il Sentiero degli dei e l’Alta via dei Monti Lattari. For passionate hikers, journey to Positano with seabath and return…
Places to visit near your location
Perfect location to visit the magnificent archeological sites of the area: Pompei 22 km, Herculaneum and Vesuvius 32 km, Oplonti (25 km) and Paestum (80km).
It is also the perfect place from which to visit the well-known Positano, Ravello and Amalfi coast and the ever tempting Sorrento.
From Sorrento, there are frequent hydrofoils and ferry boats leaving for the island of Capri, and from June to September, for Positano and the Amalfi coast and for the island of Ischia.
Naples is at one hour driving and, with all his churches, museums, and cloisters exudes history and worths a daily visit.
Distance from the beach/city centre
Villa Giusso is at 20 mn driving from the nearest beaches, and at 7 km there is thermal bath and spa.
Vico Equense centre is at 6 km, but in the nearest village, Arola, at 2 km, you could find everything you may need.
- Nearest airport : Capodichino, Naples airport, at 50 km
- Nearest railway station: Seiano at 6 km
- Nearest bus stop: 900 mt